Warranty and Repair
In case you are having difficulties with your product, please read the following instructions carefully.
This Vosker product is covered by a one (1) year limited warranty for the accessories and
a two (2) years limited warranty for the cameras, unless otherwise specified. The limited warranty
covers material and workmanship starting from the original date of purchase. The electronic sales
receipt or the client’s proof of purchase must be presented upon the request of a warranty
service. This warranty will be honored in the country of purchase only.
This Vosker warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, including but not limited to batteries, which performance is designed
to decrease over the course of time.
- Damage caused by misuse, combined with another product, neglect, accidents, liquid
contact, fire, earthquake or any other external cause or act of God.
- VOSKER products that have been purchased on another media than the official
- Products that have had any modification or tampering.
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches and broken plastic.
- Damage caused by operating the VOSKER product outside of VOSKER’s recommendations.
VOSKER’S sole obligation under its warranty shall be, at its sole discretion, to repair, replace,
or repay the price of any article or part thereof.
No VOSKER employee or representative is authorized to change this warranty in any way,
or grant any other warranty
VOSKER will repair the product without charge or replace it at its discretion with an equivalent product, if it has a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty described previously. VOSKER will pay the shipping costs only for the return of the products covered by the warranty.
If you have an issue with VOSKER item(s) , you may return the item(s) for a full refund of the purchased price, by mail and we will gladly refund or exchange merchandise in its original condition within 30 days of your order date when accompanied by the original receipt listing the price paid. For these 30 days, VOSKER will assume the shipping costs.
If it has been more than 30 days, it will be impossible to proceed with a refund and the shipping costs for an item sent will be assumed by the customer.
Repairs for damages not covered by the warranty will be subject to a reasonable charge. The customer will pay all shipping costs.
- BEFORE sending a product for repair, please contact our technical support team by email or at 1-888-986-7537. Clearly describe the problem and give a phone number to reach you. It happens regularly that some problems can be solved over the phone.
- If a product needs to be sent, an RMA number will be given to the customer (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- The original receipt or a copy must be sent along with the package.
- The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package and sent to:
3000 Gannett Ave
Des Moines, IA
330 de la Jacques-Cartier
Canada, G6T 1Y3
IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances will VOSKER accept returned products without a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). It is essential to contact VOSKER before making a return.
The customer is liable for loss or damage to the product that may occur during the transport to VOSKER. We recommend the use of a traceable method of shipping to ensure protection.