Quick Start Video
Cellular Network update
About the network cellular update
My V100 and the cellular update
Only the V100 is affected.
You may upgrade your camera only if you want to. We understand that having a camera stop working is an inconvenience, which is why we are offering you the opportunity to get a new one.
Yes, you will need to request a replacement for each affected camera.
Process to claim my new V150
- Go to your VOSKER account. Link HERE
- Click on the banner below the camera affected by the network upgrade.
- Complete our form with your shipping information.
Question about my new V150
Your new V150 is an upgraded camera that requires a security plan to connect to the cellular network and to the mobile app.
Learn more about you new V150
Once our team processes your request, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your shipment.
You will receive an email with your promo code(s) 10 days after you claim your new V150. If you didn’t receive the email, please contact one of our Expert, he will be able to help.
How can I get my promo code(s) for 3 months of the security plan if I lost the email sent by your team?
Please start a chat with our Experts to get your promo code(s).
You received an email with your promo code(s) 10 days after you request the new V150.
To use the code(s) please:
- Log into your account HERE
- Select the camera V150 for which you want to apply the code
- Make sure to switch to Monthly billing and select the Elite plan
- Enter the promo code in the shopping cart before proceeding to check out. It will automatically add 3 months free.
You may still use it normally until it stops connecting. Once that happens, you can keep running it as a non-cellular security camera.
You can transfer your plan for your V100 to your new V150 camera. Please start a chat with one of our Experts