If you were unable to identify the specific problem for your camera, the following steps below maximize the chances of resolving the issue:
- Fully recharge your rechargeable battery pack or replace your non-rechargeable batteries
- Long-format your SD/Micro SD card (uncheck the quick box while formatting in your computer)
- Use a new SD card if formatting does not resolve the issue. Make sure to use a VOSKER SD card or any new premium quality compatible card.
- You may try resetting your camera from your VOSKER mobile app settings or perform a manual reset.
- Lastly, complete a firmware update if your device doesn’t have the most recent firmware version. Make sure to copy the ZIP files and not the folder.
For more details, refer to your specific model.