Here are some of the best practices for installing your V150 camera:
- Choose a location that will be out of reach.
- Make sure you are mounting on a strong surface that will not be affected by wind.
- Place the camera about 3 feet above the ground or at the subject’s height.
- Make sure your camera is perfectly upright, aiming parallel to the ground
- Place the camera about 50ft (15 meters) away from your target to have a good field of view.
- Adjust the motion sensor sensitivity setting to “Medium” as a starting point.
- The camera should be facing North or South to avoid glare or overexposure from the sun. But it should still hit the solar panel. Place the camera in an area that gets a good amount of sunlight during the day (enough to cover 50% of the solar panel). This will help maximize the battery life of your camera.