Before activating your camera:
- Make sure to charge the battery unit, V-LIT-B2, for at least 24 hours before putting it into the camera. Use the provided USB cable for charging. Once plugged in, the LED on the battery unit will turn red. You will know the charge is complete when the LED turns green.
- Download the VOSKER mobile app from Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS). This will allow you to control your VOSKER camera remotely.
- Open the panel on the bottom of the camera and insert the provided MicroSD card into the card slot. Always ensure that the camera is OFF before inserting an SD card.
Note: If you are using a Micro SD card of a different brand than VOSKER, please check this article on “Compatible SD/Micro SD cards”.
Activating your camera:
- Open the VOSKER app and select “ACTIVATE NEW CAMERA” from the Welcome screen.
- Select the model “V150” from the dropdown options and select “NEXT”. The app will then prompt you to scan the barcode.
- Locate the barcode code inside the battery case door on the back of the camera. Select “SCAN” on your app to let your phone scan the barcode.
- Your camera has now been registered. Select “DONE”
- Enter your Email address and Password and select “LOGIN”.
- Your camera has now been activated! You will receive a confirmation email.
Turning your camera on:
- When you turn the camera on, it will start searching for a signal and the status light will flash green.
- Once the signal is stable, you should see steady signal bars, depending on coverage strength.
- A 30-second countdown will start when the front delay LED starts flashing red.
- All the lights will turn off and the camera is now ready to take photos.
- Navigate to the Status tab of your VOSKER app and check the “Last communication” to see if the camera has updated its status with the latest information.
- You can then change the settings according to your preference. The new settings will take effect at the next transfer time.
Note: There may be a delay of 20-120 seconds for the camera to make the first communication or transfer the first photo/video to the app.