V300 offers the amazing feature of live streaming as a 12-month period Add-on that can be shared between multiple compatible device.
To enable live streaming with your V300 camera, you need to purchase an “ADD-ON” and add it to your account.
VOSKER mobile app:
- Make sure you have the right camera model selected from the top dropdown on the app.
- Navigate to the Account tab on your VOSKER app and scroll down to the “ADD-ONS” section. Select “LIVE STREAMING” to successfully add the streaming package to your account.
- Navigate to the Gallery tab and you can now start a live steam by pressing the “Stream” button beside the dropdown option at the top.
- Login to your VOSKER account
- Select the camera for Live streaming
- Click on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Plans & Add-ons”. Scroll down and you will see the options for ADD-ONS.
- Click on “BUY NOW” for Live Streaming and complete the transaction to add it to your account.
- To access live streaming from the webapp, click on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen and select “Live Streaming”
While live streaming, you can switch anytime between High and Max by using the toggle button at the bottom-right of the streaming screen.
- You will need a camera with active plan to purchase ADD-ONs
- For iOS users, you will need to go to the webapp to make any kind of in-app purchases.