- Check if the Universal Solar Power Bank is charged by holding TEST button for 5 seconds. All the red lights should turn on.
If the Universal Solar Power Bank is discharged, charge it by plugging the DC power adapter in the 5 V IN port.
- Use the right output cable for your camera model:
- V100/V200: use the supplied 1.5 mm cable from the camera to the 12V output port on the back of the Solar Power Bank.
- V150: use the supplied Micro-USB cable from the camera to the USB port on the back of the Solar Power Bank.
- V300: use the supplied USB-C cable from the camera to the USB-C port on the back of the Solar Power Bank.
- Check if the output cable is in good conditions (not chewed, cut, etc).
- Clear all debris, dust and snow off the Universal Solar Power Bank.
- Reassess if the location and orientation provide optimal sunlight to the solar panel. If possible, choose a south-facing position.
- Before leaving the area, trigger a photo and check your app to ensure proper network connection.
- Do not drop, disassemble or puncture the power pack.
- Do not place in fire, extremely high temperature, or water.
- If you notice something not right when in use or when charging, like melting, a bulge in the housing or the unit getting extremely hot, stop using it immediately.
WARNING: Failure to follow these safety instructions may result in fire, electric shock, damage, or other injuries. This power pack is not a toy. Keep away from children and operate outside.