- Make sure the Universal Solar Power Bank is properly charged by holding the TEST button for 5 seconds. All the red lights should turn on.
If the Universal Solar Power Bank is discharged, charge it by plugging the DC power adapter in the 5 V input port.
- Place the Universal Solar Power Bank in direct sunlight with no shade. If possible, choose a south-facing position for optimal results.
- Clear all debris, dust and snow off the solar panel.
NOTE: Once you have installed the Solar Power Bank after it is fully charged, the sunlight will continue to charge the battery. The green light will be steady on when it is charging.
- Do not drop, disassemble or puncture the power pack.
- Do not place in fire, extremely high temperature, or water.
- If you notice something not right when in use or when charging, like melting, a bulge in the housing or the unit getting extremely hot, stop using it immediately.
WARNING: Failure to follow these safety instructions may result in fire, electric shock, damage, or other injuries. This power pack is not a toy. Keep away from children and operate outside.