Here are some of the best practices for installing your VOSKER camera:
- Place the camera about 3 feet above the ground or at the subject’s height.
- Make sure your camera is perfectly upright, aiming parallel to the ground
- Place the camera about 30ft (10 meters) away from your target to have a good field of view.
- Adjust the motion sensor sensitivity setting to “Medium” as a starting point.
- The camera should be facing North or South to avoid glare or overexposure as the sun rises or sets.
For more information on how to install your VOSKER camera to get the best picture quality, read the article “What Can I Do To Increase My Photo Quality?”